[Capdist-auditions] Young Actors Guild Spring production Schoolhouse Rock Live JR. Fee Required

Mary D'Amico bestyagever at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 17:11:52 EST 2021

[image: image.png]

The Young Actors Guild is an educational performing arts program for
students ages 5 - up. Recognized by the Times Union Best of for the past 5
years, we have been serving local children for 33 years.  We have won
numerous awards of excellence from the Theater Association of New York
State.

Our spring program will be held on Saturdays from February 26 - May 7, at
the Connect Center in Cohoes at 49 Johnston Ave (directly across from
Spendwood Dance Studio)  Students study Music, Acting and Dance and then
have the opportunity for practical application of the skills they are
learning in our full scale production of Schoolhouse Rock Live Jr.
Schoolhouse Rock Live is a favorite not only of students but of parents and
grandparents who watched them on Saturday Morning Cartoons growing up!

Give your child a great opportunity to learn in the performing arts and
participate on stage!

* We will be observing all Covid protocols, masks for everyone regardless
of vaccination status, social distancing, temp checks, and hand sanitizing.
 *

Limited Scholarships are available and must be requested by contacting Mary
D'Amico at bestyagever at gmail.com.

Please go to our website to register today!  Spaces are limited, due to
Covid!

Hello everyone,

We will be presenting Schoolhouse Rock Live Jr, for our Spring production
this year.  We will be observing all Covid protols, masks for everyone
regardless of vaccination status, social distancing and temp checks, and
hand sanitizing.  We are excited to do Schoolhouse Rock as it is a YAG
favorite and also loved by parents and grandparents who watched it on
Saturday morning cartoons!  The other benefit is the educational component!

Limited Scholarships are available and must be requested by contacting Mary
D'Amico at bestyagever at gmail.com.

Please go to our website to register today!  Spaces are limited, due to
Covid!

Sincerely,
YAG STAFF

https://www.youngactorsguild.org/