[Capdist-auditions] Theatre Institute at Sage's Winter on Stage! (Fee Required)

Theatre Institute Email theatreinstitute at sage.edu
Tue Feb 9 10:58:23 EST 2021

*Let's turn our cabin fever into creative fun!*
[image: image.png]

*Winter on Stage (On Zoom) ages 8-16*

February 15 - 19, 2021   9:00 am – 12:00 pm

Tuition $150

February break fun right in your own house!  As great as it is to get out
and play in the snow, sometimes we are just in the mood to get creative and
laugh! We can help; join us for a week of improv, fractured fairy tales and
action packed adventures. Guided by our awesome staff, campers will dust
off their improv skills, reimagine their favorite fairy tales and escape
from the Zombies…(or whatever else their awesome brains can come up with!)
We hope you can join us.

For more information contact Heather 518-244-4504 or hamelh at sage.edu.
--

*Theatre Institute at Sage*