[Capdist-auditions] Please post Headshot offer paid

ddoyle2 at nycap.rr.com ddoyle2 at nycap.rr.com
Fri Jan 15 17:20:20 EST 2021

Looking to get the very best quality professional headshots?
Build your business brand?
Step up your acting headshot arsenal for 2021 castings?
Or simply get the best quality service and product for your own
personal reasons?

I have been shooting professional headshots for 34 years now for
clients around the country.
This past year has been rough on most of us and thus I have been
giving away throwback pricing on my headshot sessions.
I am holding over that special pricing through the end of March 2021.
April 1st there will be an increase in all sessions.

Take advantage of this special and set up your session now.
I work in a beautiful space in downtown Schenectady right in the heart
of the 518.
Directly across from the iconic Proctors Theater.
Using the finest natural light only mother nature can provide :)

Drop me an email to address your questions and we can get you in the
schedule.
I generally take around 120-150 images in various top changes.
Session runs about 1.5 hours.
ALL higher res image files are delivered to you via a Dropbox link
usually within 24 hours or less of the session!!
The flyer below has the info needed.

Oh, PS!!
Take a peek at the new "Review" section on my website!
See what people have to say about their shoot experience!
https://www.dandoylephotography.com/reviews
Thanks for the consideration, hope to share a shoot with you soon!
Dan
Dan Doyle Photography
dandoylebookings at gmail.com
www.dandoylephotography.com