[Capdist-auditions] Theatre Institute at Sage Saturday Classes return on Zoom! (Fee Required)

Arts and Letters Assistant artslettersasst at sage.edu
Wed Jan 20 10:28:03 EST 2021

*Let’s turn our cabin fever into creative fun!*

[image: image.png]

Dates of Classes: January 30, February 6, 13, 27 and March 6, 13 (no class
February 20 th)

SATURDAY CLASSES RETURN on Zoom! Bring your creativity and zaniness to
Saturday morning. Join us
for two hours of fun while we write, direct and star in our own
commercials, not necessarily news clips
and skits. From full group warm ups and games to smaller groups writing and
creating in breakout
rooms. Collaborate with other creative kids and our awesome teachers Vinny,
Regina and Holley to
create original pieces by YOU!

*Registration online at theatre.sage.edu <http://theatre.sage.edu>*
*Classes from 10 am – 12pm on January 30, February 6, 13, 27 and March 6,
13 (no class February 20th)*
*Tuition $120 for session *

-------
Are you between* 5 and 7 years old*? Do you love acting out stories? We
have a class for you too!
Join us for ACT IT OUT! Come act out some of your favorite stories. Each
class will start with a physical
warm up and some full group games just to get you ready for the STORY of
the DAY! Get ready to get up
and get moving as you jump into the story and bring it to life with your
class. We hope you can join us!

*Registration online at theatre.sage.edu <http://theatre.sage.edu>*
*Classes from 9am – 9:45am on January 30, February 6, 13, 27 and March 6,
13 (no class February 20th)*
*Tuition $50*

*Theatre Institute at Sage and Russell Sage College*

Eleah Jayne Peal
*She/Her/Hers*
Administrative Assistant and Adjunct Professor
to the Creative and Performing Arts Department (*RSC*)
and the *Theatre Institute at Sage.*
(518) 244-2248