[Capdist-auditions] Theres still time to register! Young Actors Guild Summer Theatre Program-Fee required

Mary D'Amico bestyagever at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 18:44:51 EDT 2021

Young Actors Guild of the Capital Region is thrilled to be recognized for
the 6th year in a row by the “Times Union Best of” for 2021! Out of an
abundance of caution for the safety of our staff and families, we have
remained closed during this pandemic, following our Zoom sessions that went
into June of 2020. Now that things are starting to improve, we have opened
registration for a three-week program at the end of July! 🎉🎉

The program will run from July 26 - August 13 where we will work on acting,
improv, dance, and hopefully singing if guidelines allow.

The cost of the program will be $690 and the program will be held at the
Connect Center for Youth at 49 Johnston Ave, Cohoes, NY 12047.

The program will run from 9am-3pm, with Drop off from 8-9Am and pick up
from 3-4:30PM.

Please register here.
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1h4chzjhvBQbymNPXfJAxMr9gaTuivXgw3fBJDNAweQk/edit>

If you choose for your child to be involved in performances, ticket sales
in addition to camp tuition will be mandatory in order to pay for
production expenses. If you are not interested in your child being in a
performance at this time, ticket sales will not be expected from your child.

We have just a few spaces left, so register today! Space is limited so that
we can follow guidelines as things open up.

Please go to youngactorsguild.org to register!

Sincerely,

Mary A. D'Amico

Director Young Actors Guild