[Capdist-auditions] Diverse People Needed for Restaurant Scene

Annie Delano anniedelano12 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 15:29:24 EDT 2021

Hi All -

For June 21st or 22nd (date TBD), I need a couple of people who can be extras in a restaurant scene in Clifton Park NY.

The video is an educational training video. The role is sitting in a restaurant while a server brings you food and beverage.

The shoot is from 8AM - 12PM and the pay is $100 for being an extra. Non union, no speaking roles. Highly likely that you'll be needed even fewer hours, but we're saying 1/2 day to be safe.

If you're available and interested, please email me your current photo and contact information. Anyone can submit for the role, so if you have family/friends people who may be interested, spread the word. To submit, email annie.delano.casting at gmail.com <mailto:annie.delano.casting at gmail.com>. The client is specifically looking for African American/Aisan/Hispanic or ethnically ambiguous but is open to any/all submissions.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Annie Delano