[Capdist-auditions] Audition Notice- Debuts Jr. Theater - Dorothy Meets Alice (Tuition Based Program)

Debuts Theater Co debutstheaterco at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 6 18:38:51 EDT 2021

JUST A REMINDER:

Debuts Theater Company is excited to announce auditions for:
 Dorothy Meets Alice

Where

VIA Port Rotterdam Mall

93 West Campbell Rd.

When
Sunday - June 13, 2021

 1:00pm

Needed
Looking for students 6-14 for a Junior Theater production of Dorothy Meets Alice. Performances August 20-22, 2021. Rehearsals will be Sunday afternoons and *Thursday evenings starting in July.

Please bring 32 bars of music from an age appropriate Broadway musical. Head shots and resumes are encouraged. Accompaniment will not be provided. Please feel free to bring a recording of your backing track or be prepared to sing a cappella.
The rehearsal schedule for the show is  available upon request.
Tuition cost is $375. Please contact us for more information.
Video auditions will also be considered and must be submitted by June 12, 2021.

COVID SAFETY NOTICE
The health and safety of our students, staff and audience members are our first priority. We will be following several safety guidelines at this time including asking all persons to wear a mask and keep socially distant when possible.

*Please note that after speaking with several students, it seems Thursday may be a better day for our week night rehearsal.