[Capdist-auditions] Band Members Wanted!

gavi adler gaviiadler at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 20:28:22 EDT 2021

Hello everyone!

I am a highschool age musician (piano, vocals, guitar, ukulele) who is
looking for other committed musicians to join a band! While members can
live anywhere within the Capital Region, we will be rehearsing in Albany.
We are looking for anyone from ages 14 to 18 who can play an instrument
(EX: guitar, drums, piano, ukulele, bass, ETC) or vocalists!

We plan to play music from different genres but especially indie pop punk!
We want to play music that all of our band members enjoy, and will
collaborate when choosing!

If you would like to audition, please email me an unlisted youtube video
link of you playing your primary instrument and/or a video of you singing.
Videos can be anywhere from a minute to three minutes long. In your video,
please state your name, pronouns, age and what instruments you can play.

You can email me the link to your audition video as well as any questions
you may have at gaviiadler at gmail.com.

Thank you!

Gavi Adler

(She/her)