[Capdist-auditions] Love, Loss and What I Wore

Francesca DelSignore fallenchandelierproductions at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 21:03:03 EDT 2021

Fallen Chandelier Productions is holding auditions for Love, Loss and What I Wore.

Fallen Chandelier Productions is casting "Love, Loss, & What I Wore," a play by Nora & Delia Ephron. Synopsis: Explores the lives of women through 28 characters sharing their memories of love and loss as framed through the lens of the clothes they wore. From wedding dresses to miniskirts, the universal obsession with black, and the hunt for the perfect purse, the play reveals the idiosyncrasies of the female experience. This show will be performed by five women (possibly more) assuming various roles throughout the show. Seeking actors of all ages, races, and physical types who able to create a variety of distinct characters, voices/dialects, and physicality.

The characters are as follows: roles will be played by five or more actors; Gingy, Gingy’s Mother, Nancy, Alex, Nancy’s Mother, Alex’s Mother, Rosie, Holly, Stephanie, Merill, Pam, Lynne, Liz, Liz’s Older Sister, Liz’s Younger Sister, Dora, Annie, Mary, Eve, Mary’s Mother, Eve’s Shrink, Heather, Nora, Lisa, Amanda, Geralyn, Doctor, Woman.
Ethnicity: All Ethnicities

Rehearsals will be virtual for the first two weeks and then in person. Show dates are July 21-24. Rehearsal schedule will be three nights per week as agreed on during the first rehearsal. Please contact us at fallenchandelierproductions@ gmail.com for the zoom link. Audition will be held on Monday, June 28 at 7 pm.

Sent from my iPhone