[Capdist-auditions] filming for a martial arts instructional video series?

Geek Wing Chun geekwingchun at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 14:10:08 EDT 2021

Hello,

I can't believe how hard of a time I am having with this, but if anyone can
help out, it would be the people on this list.

I want to film an in-depth instructional video series about a martial art
called Wing Chun Kung Fu. The only thing I need for filming in terms of
location is anywhere where there would be a blank wall behind me. (I have
no such location around my house, but even if I got a screen to cover up
the "busy" backgrounds, my place just isn't big enough for this project.)

That is literally all I need: a room where I can have a blank wall behind
me. Sounds simple, right? Well, it has been impossible to find so far!

Any help would be appreciated.

Steve