[Capdist-auditions] Creatives Anonymous: Healthy Boundaries (no fee, donations accepted)

Maizy Broderick Scarpa maizy at nyu.edu
Mon Mar 15 23:09:52 EDT 2021

Creatives Anonymous Wellness Group for Artists
[image: dorota-dylka-Y6nFvt1ebyw-unsplash.jpg]
photo by David Brooke
*"Healthy Boundaries"*
This week at *Creatives Anonymous*, we'll explore our relationship to
saying "yes" and "no."  Creating and maintaining healthy boundaries allows
us and our creativity to flourish; it feels paradoxical at times, yet that
clear divide lets us authentically connect with ourselves and others,
without resentment or coercion. But how do we know where to draw the line?
Pick out your favorite colored pencils, pour yourself a mug of tea, and
join us for some creative camaraderie!
March 17th, 6-7:30pm
REGISTER HERE
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__bloomcreativity.weebly.com_creatives-2Danonymous.html&d=DwMFaQ&c=slrrB7dE8n7gBJbeO0g-IQ&r=BdC3sbIDOSocR5XBPeD_ww&m=PL4RN-xeHk4e7Ba03ffx2xnJgO-5zZIwVXbfWIcNqLc&s=V1yOWtecEMqcplI8E_iDZvblZQjtva73jzIGNdyXcds&e=>

*In order to be as accessible, these groups are pay-as-led (we recommend a
donation, but if that isn't feasible for you, there is no minimum
donation–please attend guilt-free!)*

*About Creatives Anonymous Wellness Group: *
Being an artist can be tough during the best of times; Covid amplifies
those challenges. Whether you have lost your main source of income, are
struggling to work from home with a family, are feeling creatively blocked
or are just plain tired of feeling anxious all the time, this group will
help you step back, rest, and reset while navigating life’s challenges. By
tending to ourselves––body, mind & spirit––with self-care, wellness, and
mindfulness practices, we’ll foster a community of self-reflection and
support. Though we may engage in therapeutic practices, this is a
peer-group and not therapy. Drop-ins welcome (you don’t have to sign up for
multiple sessions at once) but advanced registration is required to ensure
you receive the link to join. Link to video-call will be sent out about an
hour before the session.

Group meets* every 2 weeks on Wednesdays* from 6pm-7:30pm (EST).

--

Maizy Broderick Scarpa

maizyscarpa.com
bloomcreativity.com