[Capdist-auditions] Positions needed for Bunbury Players' "Liliom"

Garrett D. West garrettdwest at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 11:04:36 EDT 2021

The Bunbury Players are looking for people to join them!

We are in need of two actors of any gender-identity who are comfortable
doing stage combat to play police officers for our summer production of
Ferenc Molnar's "Liliom". We are also looking for an assistant
director/stage manager and lighting designer/technician for the show as
well. AD/SM will be required to be at all rehearsals, while light
designer/tech will only need to be available for tech week and a few
meetings prior. These are all volunteer positions, as all performances are
free to the public.

Rehearsals will begin in mid-May in the Saratoga Springs-area. Production
will run June 25-27 at the Strand Theater in Hudson Falls. If interested,
please contact producing artistic director Garrett West at
importantearnest2020 at gmail.com.