[Capdist-auditions] Carpe Diem Theater - Register for Our Summer Camp Today! (Tuition Based Program)

Alexandra van den Heever vandy at carpediemtheater.org
Fri May 7 17:15:22 EDT 2021

Carpe Diem Theater in Round Lake, NY would like to announce that registration for auditions is now open!

[cid:3617f823-8c8e-4105-9cd0-da61d2e4d770]

Our theater day-camp runs for the month of July for two different age groups:

SUMMER STARS | Campers entering grades 7 through 10 ($550*)
CARPE DIEM KIDS | Campers entering grades 2 through 6 ($500*)

Our camp is hosted in the historic Round Lake Auditorium, in Round Lake, NY. This intensive four week program teaches children the basics of theatre through daily rehearsals, theatre games, master classes, ​and final performances that are sure to impress audience members of all ages.

This year, the SUMMER STARS will be performing Singin' in the Rain Jr. and the CARPE DIEM KIDS will be performing Magic Tree House: Pirates Past Noon KIDS. We will be following NYS guidelines and protocols for COVID-19 safety. For more information about the camp, please visit our website.<https://carpediemtheater.org/camp>

To register, please choose and fill out the form below depending on the program your child will be attending. You will need to fill out an individual form for each child attending.

Carpe Diem Kids
Magic Tree House: Pirates Past Noon KIDS Registration<https://forms.gle/V53wUb4dixo8rBqu7>

Summer Stars
Singin' in the Rain Jr. Registration<https://forms.gle/QWF31htoHtw2WoxEA>

Auditions will be held on the following days for both programs in the Round Lake Auditorium (exit 11 on the Northway):

  *   Wednesday, May 26
     *   Carpe Diem Kids 5-6:30 PM
     *   Summer Stars 7-9 PM
  *   Thursday, May 27
     *   Carpe Diem Kids 5-6:30 PM
     *   Summer Stars 7-9 PM

If you have any questions, please contact co-directors Vandy and Brady at info at carpediemtheater.org<mailto:info at carpediemtheater.org>

*Tuition assistance is available for both programs.

Carpe Diem Theater
518-322-8955
carpediemtheater.org<http://www.carpediemtheater.org/>

[Carpe Diem Theater]