[Capdist-auditions] Auditions for The Zodiac Connection

Bunbury Players importantearnest2020 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 11:50:21 EST 2021

The Bunbury Players invite you to be a part of their playwriting workshop and fundraiser The Zodiac Connection.

We are heading into the second part of our process. We have written our monologues and scenes and now in the hunt for actors and actresses to participate in our fundraiser.  We will be putting on several monologues and a few scenes.

We are looking for fast line-learners and the skill to create multiple characters.  If this sounds up your alley, please schedule an audition with Kathryn Capalbo via email at pandactressb at gmail.com with the subject line “Zodiac Auditions”.

Auditions will be held at MochaLisa's Caffè, 22 Clifton Country Road, Clifton Park, NY 12065 on November 27, 2021 from 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM.

The final presentation will be held Saturday, January 22, 2022 at the Sandy Hill Arts Center in Hudson Falls, NY.