[Capdist-auditions] 2022 Online Piano Lessons - Free Lesson then Fee

Mark S. Meritt info at potluckcreativearts.com
Mon Nov 29 11:51:42 EST 2021

Mark S. Meritt
Master Simply Music Piano Teacher

New Lessons Forming and Free Introductory Lesson

Start/restart your piano journey in 2022! I'm accepting a limited number of students to begin Simply Music Piano lessons with the New Year -- and with this method and lessons for all ages live online by Zoom, the fantastic lifelong benefits of being a musician are possible for anyone, anywhere. If you or anyone you know may be interested, there's an ideal way to take the first steps toward deciding to enroll in piano lessons with me.

The Simply Music Piano method has students of all ages playing great-sounding contemporary, classical, gospel, blues and accompaniment pieces — immediately — from their very first lessons. I hold Master Simply Music Piano Teacher status, am New York State’s most experienced teacher of this remarkable method, and I have been teaching online piano lessons for nearly 13 years. Learn more about me at https://potluckcreativearts.com/about/whos-who/

For a real taste of what it's like to be in Simply Music Piano lessons with a teacher, another Master Teacher and I created Play with Simply Music, an online self-study introduction to the method. You can watch the entire first lesson video for free <https://vimeo.com/194736177>, covering almost everything you'd learn in our usual hour-long free informational session, plus preparatory piano work. The rest of the program then gives you a fantastic foundation to decide whether you'd like to continue into ongoing lessons:
You'll learn 4 great-sounding songs immediately, as well as 4 improvisations and much more about the method -- two months’ worth of lessons for less than the typical price of two weeks with a teacher.
Several important foundational conversations you'd normally have live during your first lessons not only help you really understand what taking ongoing lessons with a teacher will be like -- they allow your live lessons to start at a dramatically accelerated pace compared to covering this content as part of regular paid lesson time.
There's no more thorough -- or more economical -- way to prepare to begin Simply Music Piano lessons with a teacher. And this is the perfect time to go through Play with Simply Music before new lessons begin in the New Year. It can even be a great holiday gift.

You or anyone you might like to share this info with can feel free to contact me by email here at info at potluckcreativearts.com, by voicemail/text at 646.736.2639, or to watch Lesson #1 now for free <https://vimeo.com/194736177> and learn more about the Play with Simply Music introductory program. Thanks!

Best,
Mark S. Meritt
Master Simply Music Piano Teacher
Potluck Creative Arts