[Capdist-auditions] SCT Auditions for Seussical the Musical!! (Free to participate)

Timothy Frost frosttim33 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 15:18:35 EST 2021

Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls: are you ready for the news that will
send your heart through whirls?? From truffula trees, to the whos oh so
small, Schuylerville Community Theater announces their auditions for
Seussical, the musical to one and all!

Come young kids through senior, old members and new: this show will prove
amazing for all of us to go through! Brush up your dance shoes, and drink
plenty of water: for the time we will have will not be a bother! Free to be
a part of, it's so fun to be here: put us down on your calendar as we make
2022 our year!

Director/ Choreographer: Timothy Frost
Musical Director: Carol Hawks
Producer: Donna Hillebrandt

Where: Schuylerville Townhall (12 Spring St, Schuylerville, NY 12871)
When: Sunday, December 12th from 1-6pm
Performance Dates: End of April/ into May.
Who: Ages 10 through adulthood
What to prepare: please bring a 16 bar cut of music, up tempo/ not from the
show, to sing. Sheet music or recorded instrumental music is acceptable.
Also bring dance shoes and comfy close to move in for choreography.

Main Characters:
-Horton: (20-30s) Compassionate and determined elephant
-Cat in the Hat: (18-30s)Narrator of the story, appears as many side
characters
-Jojo: (12-17) an imaginative and misunderstood teen
-Gertrude: (20-30s) a shy bird who falls in love with Horton and endeavors
to help him
-Sour Kangaroo: (20-40s) the ill-tempered and cynical matriarch of the
Jungle of Nool
-Mayzie: (20-30s) Horton's vivacious yet lazy and self-centered bird
neighbor

***And many other characters for all ages! Contact us today for more
information and/ or for another audition time if unable to make the 12th.
We'll see you all in the Jungle of Nool!

Donna: donna.hillebrandt at gmail.com
Tim: Frosttim33 at gmail.com

--
Best wishes,