[Capdist-auditions] Job Listing

THOMAS COLLINS tjcollinsjr at msn.com
Fri Oct 1 14:28:35 EDT 2021

Hello!!!

I’d like to send out a listing for performers with a fitness background. I’d like the listing to go out as:

Headline: Performers/Fitness Instructors wanted Immediately $20-40 per Hour

New Fitness Studio in Albany seeks energetic performers with certifications or backgrounds in fitness. Offering $20-40 per hour, TJiFridayFITNESS is assembling a team of instructors and personal trainers who can engage the community through fitness and wellness.

Seeking fun and engaging personalities of all ethnicities, backgrounds, ages, gender identity and from all fitness backgrounds. Experience teaching dance, yoga, Pilates, strength training, boxing, jump rope, or any physical or athletic activity a plus. We want to keep fitness FUN and FRESH, inspire POSITIVITY and INCLUSIVITY, brining out the INNER ROCKSTAR in all clients. Certifications are a plus but not a necessity.

Classes developed in collaboration with TJiFridayFitness will strive to entertain while expanding our clients abilities and achieving their goals.

Personal Training will take a more scientific approach, with periodized training and focus on three pillars of wellness.

**Pilates and Yoga and Dance Instructors we are looking to have start immediately**

Our Studio is at 319 Hamilton St in Albany, and parking is included with employment. Offering anywhere from 2-6 hours of employment per style of class. Social Media skills a plus but not required.

If you or someone you know is interested please send your resume and a letter of interest to:

TJiFridayFitness at gmail.com

This is an ongoing hiring opportunity.
Let’s Change Lives!!