[Capdist-auditions] Costumer Needed ASAP

Steven Patterson kaliyuga.steven at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 09:04:56 EDT 2021

Bridge Street Theatre in Catskill has just lost a costumer for its upcoming
production of Eugene O’Neill’s LONG DAY’S JOURNEY INTO NIGHT (rehearsals
begin October 19, runs November 11-21) and we’re on an urgent hunt for
someone willing to take over the job. We do have access to the TDF costume
collection in NYC, but the ideal candidate for us would also have access to
a sizable period costume collection elsewhere to rent or borrow. If you are
interested (or know someone who might be), please have them get in touch
with John Sowle ASAP at contact at bridgest.org or by calling 518-478-5982 to
discuss details. THANKS!