[Capdist-auditions] Auditions

A Crispell hermitsong at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 12 18:17:38 EDT 2021

Would you kindly post this audition notice to members?
Thanks

Rhinebeck Theatre Society is pleased to announce auditions for our New Director's Series, which will open in February 2022 at the Morton Memorial Library in Rhinecliff, NY. We are seeking a diverse group of actors for an eclectic collection of plays:

BOY by Anna Ziegler
BOOKS by Stuart Kaminsky
and SHE KILLS MONSTERS by Qui Nguyen

Live Auditions will be held at the Morton Memorial Library: 82 Kelly St., Rhinecliff, NY.

  *   Fri, 10/ 22 @ 6pm (6-7pm by appointment; 7-8pm open call)
  *   Sat, 10/ 23 @ 4pm (4-5pm by appointment; 5-6pm open call)
  *   We will also accept video auditions, with a deadline of Friday, 10/22 at 5pm. Video auditions can be shared via google drive or emailed with a link to rhinebecktheatersociety at gmail.com<mailto:rhinebecktheatersociety at gmail.com>.
*Actors must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and bring proof of vaccination to the audition.

For more information about the plays and what to prepare, visit rhinebecktheatresociety.com/productions/new-directors-series<http://rhinebecktheatresociety.com/productions/new-directors-series>.