[Capdist-auditions] ColdCase re-enactments

Gretzinger, Jerry jgretzinger at wnyt.com
Wed Oct 20 23:45:54 EDT 2021

Needed for this Friday October 22.

I produce a news series that looks into regional cold cases. We’ve been doing this for a few years and often re-create scenes for our reports - helping us retell critical parts of the story. It’s pretty simple, all volunteer based and an interesting experience.

This week we are working on a piece with Glens Falls PD. We will be around Hudson Avenue near the post office and at Haviland Cove beach. We are looking for:

-five or six older teen males
-one adult male (20s-40s)
-two adult females (20s-40s)
-two early teen girls (12-15)

These recreations are all shot out of focus and in black-and-white so it gives us some leeway with ages, etc.

We would probably start shooting mid day or early afternoon. Would only last a few hours.

Please email the address below with your availability as well as a headshot or description. Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks.

Coldcase13 at wnyt.com

Sent from my iPhone