[Capdist-auditions] fee based IN-PERSON Acting Classes in Kingston 2 spaces left!

Shauna Kanter, VOICETheatre skantervt at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 1 15:12:44 EDT 2021

Hello Everyone,
We are starting IN-PERSON acting classes for fully vaccinated actors at ASK in Kingston, NY on Monday evenings from 6-8pm. Classes begin October 18th. Info below.... We only have two spaces left.
All best,Shauna

Join us Saturday 11am at Mowers Flea Market in Woodstock for POPCORN, song, jokes and a new play by Karen Gill, ROADSTAND LOVE

(from left to right), Sarah Harbutt, Phil Mansfield, Erica Marquez, Nathan Brenowitz, Christa Trinler
Shauna Kanter
Artistic Director, Voice Theatre
(office) 845 679 0154 (cell) 917 494 6273
http://www.voicetheatre.orgFacebook.com/Voicetheatre    Skype: shaunakanterGiving voice to extraordinary theatre