[Capdist-auditions] IMMEDIATE CASTING – UTICA, NY & SURROUNDING AREA (PAID)

C C c.cocca at coccacasting.com
Fri Sep 17 00:04:56 EDT 2021

FILM – “SENDERO”

$150 (12-hour day/meals)
Union/Non-Union
Local Hires or Travel Expenses/Lodging Paid

FEMALE SUPPORTING ROLE:
Age Range 55-70
Hispanic/Latino or “look”
English Speaking/Some Spanish
Fluent Spanish a plus (only off-camera dialogue)
CAST:  Jon Proudstar, Supporting Father Role
                  (from “Reservation Dogs”)
SHOOT DATE: 1 Shoot Date During Week of September 23-26, 2021
LOGLINE:
Sol and Gina had big dreams of travel and adventure in their vintage RV over their summer break from teaching elementary. But when Gina’s life is cut short by a school shooter, Sol desperately tries to hold onto her memory by taking to the open road with their little dog, Rosie. Lost and in search for answers along his own personal odyssey, Sol realizes through helping others and rediscovering lessons from his Mestizo heritage that his true path has been laid before him all along.
CHARACTER BREAKDOWN:
Amelia is the mother of our lead, Sol.  She is extremely caring and nurturing to almost an unbearable degree. There isn't anything she wouldn't do for Sol and wants more than anything for him to move back closer to home.

PLEASE EMAIL c.cocca at coccacasting.com WITH SUBJECT LINE “SENDERO” NO LATER THAN SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 19:
-Clear, current, close up and full-length photos
      (No Sunglasses/No Hats/Simple Background)
-Resume
-Demo Reel
-Phone number
-Availability
-Indicate where you reside

Thank you for your interest in our project!

Carolyn Cocca

Casting Director

New York State & Beyond

COCCA CASTING