[Capdist-auditions] 2 roles to be filled for “The Diary of Anne Frank”

Bunbury Players importantearnest2020 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 08:17:38 EDT 2021

The Bunbury Players are finishing up casting for our production of “The Diary of Anne Frank”. We still in need of two very important roles.

- Peter Van Daan, 18-mid 20s, preferably at least 5’8”, can convincingly play an awkward teenage boy

- Mr. Kraler, any age/height, small role but an incredibly essential role in the story

The play will run November 13 & 14 at the Arts Center of the Capital Region in Troy.

Rehearsals are Sundays from 1-5 and Tuesdays & Thursdays from 6-8 at the Prince of Peace Lutheran Church in Clifton Park. Rehearsals will begin next Sunday, October 3.

If interested, pleas send an email to importantearnest2020 at gmail.com.

Garrett D. West
Bunbury Players
Producing Artistic Director