[Capdist-auditions] Seeking DRAG QUEEN BACKGROUND for the short film 'A Lasting First Impression'

Christopher Gaunt christopherjamesgaunt at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 11:00:09 EDT 2021

Hello!  I am seeking *DRAG QUEEN BACKGROUND PERFORMERS f*or a dramatic film
I am Executive Producing and Directing 'A Lasting First Impression'.

*Dates Needed:*

Thursday, October 21st from Noon to 7pm at Waterworks Pub in Albany, NY.
DRAG QUEENS needed for a Drag Club Performance Scene.

Saturday, October 23rd from 2pm to 8pm at Schenectady Civic Players in
Schenectady, NY.  DRAG QUEENS needed for a Drag Queen Dressing Room Scene.

*I'm seeking a DIVERSE GROUP OF DRAG QUEENS of all ethnicites, shapes and
sizes!*

If you are interested, please send your DRAG headshot and your availability
for one or both dates needed to me at: christopherjamesgaunt at gmail.com

This is a terrific, INCLUSIVE dramatic film .  The film will be submitted
to domestic film festivals, international film festivals as well as being
streamed.

Thank you.

Chris Gaunt