[Capdist-auditions] Troy Civic Theatre Call for Director Submissions

Jeffrey Jene jeffreyjene at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 19:18:06 EDT 2022

 Good afternoon to my fellow actors, singers, dancers, and directors! I
would like to announce that I am now the president of the Troy Civic
Theatre Company. I am making a call now for show submissions for upcoming
seasons. If you have a show that you'd like to direct or a theatrical event
or straight play, please fill out the submission form at the link below for
consideration. TCT welcomes new directors as well as experienced ones, so
this may be your chance to put your best foot forward and gain some
experience! TCT also has some exciting events coming in the near future
which I hope some of you will participate in. I can't wait to see what you
have to offer!

https://zfrmz.com/Xx1UxhXQMP6AxOe4r8fJ
<https://zfrmz.com/Xx1UxhXQMP6AxOe4r8fJ?fbclid=IwAR3X2qB2efaZZCR8moFgVNduzjx7_PtCAb85ZmLEh865gkWjF7v5ldlrnlI>

--