[Capdist-auditions] Professional Acting Headshots ( Fee Required )

ddoyle2 at nycap.rr.com ddoyle2 at nycap.rr.com
Wed Apr 6 14:10:27 EDT 2022

If you are an actor or actress in the 518 area, or within traveling
distance this is for you!
Dan Doyle Photography has been doing professional headshots for the
acting industry for 37 years.
In addition to beautiful light and great service, professional
direction and instruction are included in each session!
Your high resolution image files are normally provided to you within
24 hours from the session or less!
Reach out with any questions you may have or to schedule your session.

Always happy to provide assistance, advice and answer your questions.
You can read reviews from various actors who have used my services for
their headshots on my website in the "reviews" section.
Talk to you soon,
Dan Doyle Photography
Email: dandoylebookings at gmail.com
Website: www.dandoylephotography.com

Headshot session flyer with info. and details is attached in this
email, take a peek.