[Capdist-auditions] Registration now open for Young Actors Guild Summer 2022-fee required

Mary D'Amico bestyagever at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 12:33:17 EDT 2022

[image: image.png]

The Young Actors Guild is an award winning Educational Performing Arts
Program for students ages 6 - 18.  Our program will take place at
the Connect Center
in Cohoes.
This summer we will be in our 33rd year of excellence in educational
performing arts programming.  Our popular 5 week program runs from July 11
- August 12, Monday Through Friday from 9am - 3pm, with drop and pick up
between 8am and 4pm. (additional after and before care available if needed)
 Students develop their skills in Musical Theater, and rehearse for full
scale  productions.  (shows to be decided based on registration) Come and
give your child a summer to remember, build their performance skills and
make lifelong friendships!  For questions please email Mary D'Amico at
bestyagever at gmail.com.

*Register today at youngactorsguild.org <http://youngactorsguild.org>*