[Capdist-auditions] Fee Required (financial assistance available) Rock Voices Summer of Beatles!

Nathan Altimari naltimar at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 12:14:04 EDT 2022

Good Afternoon Capital Region. Rock Voices is the area’s only adult, non-audition, community Rock Chorus, and we perform with a live band. After two years of virtual madness (sadness??) we’re back in-person and it’s as sweet as can be.

In addition to our first big, public concert on Saturday April 30th at 2PM (at Clifton Common), we’re also ramping up for our summer theme season… ALL-BEATLES. We’ll be singing 25 Beatles classics with a 4 piece band, and we’d love for you to join us.

Rock Voices is the perfect blend of passionate music lovers and community, and exactly what we all need as we begin our ascent to the rightside-up! Won’t you join us? Questions? Shoot me an email - nate at rockvoices.com

https://mailchi.mp/rockvoices.com/summer-of-beatles

Sent from my iPhone