[Capdist-auditions] **Date Change** Auditions for Mission: Improv-ible

Kayla Cromie bunburyplayersevents at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 11:59:52 EDT 2022

**Due to one of our production members having COVID, the date and time of
Mission: Improv-ible workshop and auditions has changed. Sorry for any
inconvenience.

The Bunbury Players are proud to announce our next romp of a project:
Mission Improv-ible! This experience promises to be great fun, whether
you’re new to improvisation or familiar with this unique kind of
performance.

The adventure begins August 18th, 2022 - First up at 6:30pm will be a
roughly 30 minute workshop where those curious to learn can get a crash
course in improv. After, if you are interested in joining the show, you can
stay for auditions at 7pm. Those confident in their improv skills, may skip
the workshop and just come to auditions from 7-8:30pm.

Mission: Improv-ible will be unleashed on August 27th, 2022! Along the way
we’ll have two rehearsals from 7:00 p.m. to 8:45; one on August 24th
(second date TBD) to continue honing our skills in preparation for the
assignment. Help us complete this not-so-secret mission to bring free
theater (and lots of laughs) to the community!

If you have any questions please contact the director for this fun show,
Jason Cromie at JasonCromiePhoto at yahoo.com

***Proof of vaccination required*

Thank you and hope to see you there!
Kayla Cromie
Publicity Director
[image: Mission Improv-ible Poster.jpg]
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please respond to this email
with "*Unsubscribe*".