[Capdist-auditions] SIGN-UPS: Debuts Jr. Theater Cabaret Fund Raiser (No Fee Required)

Debuts Theater Co debutstheaterco at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 16 07:48:29 EDT 2022

JUST A REMINDER!

 Debuts Theater is excited to announce signups for their upcoming fund raising cabaret:

Needed:
Looking for anyone who wants to share their love for the performing arts!
Any student, new or old, adult or child, are welcome to perform in our cabaret. This is a great way for us to meet new talent and for you to show off what you got! There is no cost involved to participate and everyone who signs up gets to perform. In addition, one very lucky students will be awarded full scholarships to be used in our 2022/23 season! Sign-ups: Via Email
Performance: August 20 at 6:30pm
 *Please note, we will not be using a live accompanist. All songs must be performed with backing tracks or you are welcome to accompany yourself.

We hope you will join us! Please contact us for more information: Debutstheaterco at yahoo.com