[Capdist-auditions] Blue Horse Repertory Company Acting School-fee required

Loralee loralee at bluehorserep.com
Thu Aug 18 11:28:51 EDT 2022

The Blue Horse Repertory Company Acting School at The Theatre Institute at Sage College has a few slots open for fall classes. Class size is limited and proof of covid vaccination is required.

Ongoing 8 week method based, scene study and technique class. Adults of all ages and abilities work together in a creative, fun and supportive environment. Tuition is $250 for the 8 week course which includes one private Zoom class . Perfect  for working on audition material.

We also offer student performances in Shakespeare and student scene nights several times a year.

Come join the Blue Horse Community! Our alumni are working everywhere in theatre, film and television.

For fall registration contact Lora Lee Ecobelli at: Loralee at Bluehorserep.com

We look forward to working with you!