[Capdist-auditions] Fort Salem Theater Seeks Paid Creative Team Members for Bright Star & I Love You Because

Kyle West kyle at fortsalem.com
Wed Aug 24 13:32:59 EDT 2022

Fort Salem Theater seeks the following positions for *BRIGHT STAR*, running
September 30 - October 9. *All positions pay a stipend. *

   - *Costume Designer* (16 actors, mostly 2 costumes each)
   - *Lighting Designer*
   - *Props Designer*
   - *Banjo Player *with* three-finger and clawhammer techniques *(starting
   rehearsals Sept 24)
   - *Cellist* (starting rehearsals Sept 24)

The following positions are available for *I LOVE YOU BECAUSE*, running
November 4-14. Rehearsals begin on or around October 3.

   - *Music Director*
   - *Choreographer*
   - *Costume Designer *(6 actors - modern looks)
   - *Stage Manager*
   - *Lighting Designer*
   - *Sound Designer*
   - *Properties Designer*

*To apply, email Kyle at FortSalem.com. *

*Kyle West *(he/him)
Executive & Artistic Director, Fort Salem Theater
*A:* 11 E. Broadway | Salem, NY 12865 (mail to: PO Box 10 | Salem, NY 12865)
*M:* 508-292-1497 *E:* Kyle <http://goog_65929712>@FortSalem.com
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/FortSalemTheater> | LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/kylechristopherwest/> | Website