[Capdist-auditions] Auditions for ELEANOR!

scohennewyork at aol.com scohennewyork at aol.com
Tue Dec 6 08:32:50 EST 2022

Auditions:

I am pleased to announce that

auditions for my musical ELEANOR, based on the amazing life of Eleanor Roosevelt, will be held the night of December 27th in Greenwich, NY from 7-8:30 PM. Other audition accommodations can be made for anyone with a conflict due to the holidays.

The show will be produced the week of March 20th-26th at The Strand in Hudson Falls. Rehearsals in Greenwich will begin in January, evenings and weekends.

The roles of Eleanor and Franklin have been filled, but we have multiple roles still available, including that of Eleanor's lover, Lorena Hickok. This is the third time I have produced this musical, and I am excited to have it at The Strand now that renovations are complete.

This is a musical, so of course I am looking for a good singing voice. There will also be simple period dancing. I need both men and women, and some young people would also be nice.

If you are interested or have questions please contact me at: scohennewyork at aol.com, and provide your contact information including your phone number.

It's going to be a great show!

Suzanne D. Cohen

Sent from the all new AOL app for Android