[Capdist-auditions] Auditions

John Remington jdrproductions at msn.com
Wed Dec 21 13:38:09 EST 2022

Hi
Wondering if you're in the position to post auditions for the area. We're a new theater group, Troupenigma, and we're putting on our third show in march at the center in rhinebeck. I'm attaching the audition notice if you're able to help. Also our web page is troupenigma.com.
Thank you,
John D. Remington