[Capdist-auditions] Auditions for ELEANOR!!!

scohennewyork at aol.com scohennewyork at aol.com
Thu Dec 22 15:39:14 EST 2022

Auditions for ELEANOR, based on the amazing life of Eleanor Roosevelt, will be held the night of December 27th in Greenwich, NY from 7-8:30 PM.  Other audition accommodations can be easily made, however, for anyone with a conflict due to the holidays. Just contact me as soon as possible, so I know of your interest. Rehearsals will begin the week of January 10th.
The show will be produced the week of March 20th-26th at The Strand in Hudson Falls. Rehearsals in Greenwich will begin the week of January 10th, evenings and weekends in Greenwich, New York.
We have multiple roles still available, including that of Lorena Hickok, Lucy Mercer, Eleanor's daughter Anna and son John, sweatshop children, party goers, and more. I am thrilled to have Nellie Rustick Meier reprising the role of Eleanor, and Justan Foster as our musical director! We welcome Bill Douglas as Franklin.
As this is a musical, I am of course looking for fairly confidant singers. There will also be simple period dancing. Experience is not a requirement, however.
If you are interested in auditioning or have questions please contact me at: scohennewyork at aol.com, and provide your contact information including your phone number.
It's going to be a great show!
Suzanne D. Cohen

Sent from the all new AOL app for Android