[Capdist-auditions] Actors needed for photo shoot

J Johnson catchmeifyoucan33 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 12 18:26:28 EST 2022

Start-Up Fitness Company looking for actors/actresses, of medium to athletic build, for a photo shoot this Spring. We are looking to take several group photos as we create optics for our media outputs. Location will be in Saratoga Springs, end of April or early May, and should take around 30 minutes. More details will follow. Everyone will be paid $25 cash. Send photo and contact info to: indiajkasteele99_911 at yahoo.com