[Capdist-auditions] IMMEDIATE CASTING - INDEPENDENT ACTION/COMEDY WEB SERIES

C C c.cocca at coccacasting.com
Wed Jan 5 21:08:22 EST 2022

Lucas Veltrie, Producer

Chris Emmons, Director

SAG-AFTRA Micro Budget

Shoot Dates (10-12 hours): Sunday, January 23 and Monday, January 24, 2022 (1- or 2-day shoot TBD)

Location:  Saugerties/Kingston Area

One week of filming left for first season including one of the final scenes of a shootout at an underground brothel.

SYNOPSIS:

A group of misfit mercenaries band together to fight the corporation who tried to murder several of its members, finding comfort in one another along their journey for revenge.

ROLES: (All Ethnicities/Union/Non-Union)

Female Escorts - must be comfortable in lingerie as the main scene for these roles is the “line-up”. NO nudity or simulated sex required.

Slender/Model Types

Non-Speaking

Age Range 18-30

Self-Report

Compensation:  $100 per day (Cash paid day of shoot), travel expenses, credit, and meals

Madame - this role has a few lines and arranges the "line-up" of the escorts in a brothel.

Speaking

Age Range 40s-60s

Self-Report

Self-tape audition required (sides will be provided)

Compensation $125 per day (Cash paid day of shoot), travel expenses, credit, and meals

COVID GUIDELINES:

Proof of vaccination and/or booster is required.

Masks required on set.

Please email Carolyn at c.cocca at coccacasting.com<mailto:c.cocca at coccacasting.com> with resume and photos as soon as possible with the subject line "WEB SERIES ROLES".

Thank you for your interest in our project!

Also, we are pleased to announce the launching of our brand-new Cocca Casting Database!

To be a part of this extensive Database for FREE, please go to our 'REGISTER' page at https://www.coccacasting.com/register<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.coccacasting.com%2Fregister%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR02jmQ1zd5lb1iEvblaK1vkzZ13i2FturOcDzmens4TopbZTIgGJ0YtgDs&h=AT1z7uZMwciUVwM9ZdEX_y4C3hl9AhtutWWXLvyyo8j92_I-hQJSOL0AjVZIG_cfKYItxAIZQkamlNyF3tK-4nKvyhqY9Mv6PmPm5DYGW1SfUgH62qZCC-t3iaUNZiHlUQoE&__tn__=-UK-R&c%5b0%5d=AT07kRilvZNsgPxjYPCqADuTgesjE6LL6uaweaCXw6RjjhUIHskHGgZH15fP-7h_tiVQVSEEFw4dhUsr2JnzGS4A1LvQ6zRUoOeRa9X-XtfFFCj73RsRFsTeBlwzxM7ZpRPiKGoO1smGiojfpAsP718W8KhOmPi_UA> which will direct you right to our questionnaire. Whether you are currently in our database or are completely new, JOIN US! We welcome those who are experienced, just starting out, and everything in between. Once you are registered, you will be considered for all types of casting opportunities!

If you have previously registered with us, please re-register to be considered for roles and opportunities. We will be using this database going forward for all projects.

If you have any questions, please contact us through the Cocca Casting FB page or email c.cocca at coccacasting.com. Please do not private message. Like the page if you want to keep up with all casting opportunities and more! https://www.facebook.com/coccacasting<https://www.facebook.com/coccacasting/?__cft__%5b0%5d=AZXKwvvQSFogPyVenA2VdHpFmrj7eT5DqQh7jrzH-XabzqkinRJsgMsaoh2deTds9qJiccRZRUTxaw6Df0tmnzaOMtDGRDz2K917dOvfnCgyzpPwF71JuhilWH645frmea0XWaNQnZP-ptL2VNnvYfhs&__tn__=kK-R>

Carolyn Cocca

Casting Director

New York State & Beyond

646-831-5844

[cid:f108b360-f4f5-45cd-a84b-e4b4acd222f6] COCCA CASTING

www.coccacasting.com

Former Vice-President of

Upstate Independent Filmmakers Network