[Capdist-auditions] Local influencer and musician casting for music video - paid work!

Donny Skipper donnyskipper1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 18:14:08 EST 2022

Hi everyone I’m Cohoes-based musician and social media influencer Donny
Skipper and I’m producing a music video for my next single. I’m currently
looking to cast two paid roles in the video. Both performers must be
comfortable in their bodies, dancing and being silly on screen.

Skinny male in their 20s - 30s
Full-bodied female in their 20s - 40s

Feel free to check out my previous music video here if you want to see
quality of my work -
https://youtu.be/PrCoqzgKslA

Also feel free to check out my Instagram (39k) or TikTok (795k)
@donnyskipper to see more. This could be a good opportunity to get paid and
have a big audience.

Please respond with a headshot and rates for full day and I’ll be happy to
share more about the project!