[Capdist-auditions] SINGERS NEEDED

Maria Bryce mariaricciobryce at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 14:46:21 EDT 2022

I am a local composer/songwriter.  I’m in the process of forming a chorus to perform my new work.  It is a Requiem.    I am looking for strong singers with a flair for the dramatic.  If you read music, so much the better.  Sunday afternoon rehearsals begin in September;   performances will be in November, at St Luke’s Church in Schenectady.  I am also looking for a boy and a girl with exceptional voices … age 9-11.   If you’re interested,  please get in touch with me, and I will set up an audition.

Sent from my iPad