[Capdist-auditions] Auditions Notice

Barbara Davis-Dickman bdd1101 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 09:11:16 EDT 2022

*Foothills Arts Council* is presenting our *2nd Annual One Act Play
Festival*. Our festival will be held at *Pawling Hall, Hagaman NY, between
the dates of Friday, September 16 through Sunday, September 18, 2022,* and
we are looking for performers of all kinds!

We have narrowed our selection down to 7 different short plays, written by
7 different local playwrights and now we need you.

This year we are looking to fill upwards of *20 different roles*. These
roles range from retired grandmothers to Spanish sword fighting maids, to a
nonbinary journey of self-expression, a meta-theatrical examination of the
horror genre, as well as a meet up in heaven between a young black man and
the cop that took his life.

Our season is expressive, silly, and serious and we need you to help us
bring all these characters to life.

*Auditions will be held on Thursday, July 21, 5:00-8:00 PM and Saturday,
July 23, 1:00-3:30 PM @ Amsterdam United Methodist Church, 347 Golf Course
Road, Amsterdam NY 12010*.  We are encouraging everyone to attend! We will
be making it a priority to promote diverse casting and proper
representation.

**Sides will be provided at auditions**

*If the above audition dates/times don't fit with your current schedule,
please let us know ASAP. We are happy to accommodate and arrange a private
video audition.*

Please, if you have any questions feel free to reach out via email at
*bdd1101 at gmail.com
<bdd1101 at gmail.com>*

We cannot wait to see and hear all the talent that the Capital Region has
to offer!