[Capdist-auditions] AUDITIONS: Debuts Jr. Theater presents DEAR EDWINA JR. (Fee Required)

Debuts Theater Co debutstheaterco at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 31 09:46:20 EDT 2022

 Debuts Theater Company is excited to announce auditions for:

Where

VIA Port Rotterdam Mall

93 West Campbell Rd.

When
Wednesday - August 10, 2022

 6:00pm

Needed
Looking for students 6-14 for a Jr. Theater production of Dear Edwina Jr.
Performances October 14-16, 2022. Rehearsals will be Sunday afternoons and Thursday* evenings starting August 14.
*(Please note, the original announcement did say Wednesdays but we have updated our schedule and will rehearse on Thursdays for this production. We apologize if this causes any inconveniences.)

Please bring 32 bars of music from an age appropriate Broadway musical. Head shots and resumes are encouraged. Accompaniment will not be provided. Please feel free to bring a recording of your backing track or be prepared to sing a cappella.
A detailed rehearsal schedule for the show is  available upon request.
Tuition cost is $350.Tuition assistance and scholarships available. Please contact us for more information.
Video auditions will also be considered and must be submitted by August 10, 2022.

***COVID SAFETY NOTICE***

The health and safety of our students, staff and audience members are our first priority. At this time students are not required to wear a mask, however this could change at any time. We will be following several safety guidelines at this time including asking all audience members to wear masks when attending performances and enjoy food and beverages outside the performance space.