[Capdist-auditions] Auditions A Few Good Men

Glenn Read glenn.read at me.com
Sun Jul 31 10:02:35 EDT 2022

Classic Theater Guild will hold auditions for A Few Good Men by Aaron Sorkin,  Sunday, August 7 at 1pm and Tuesday and Wednesday August 9th and 10th 2022  at 7pm.    Auditions will be held at the Congregation Beth Israel, 2195 Eastern Parkway, Schenectady NY.   Performances will be from Thursday October 20th  through Sunday, October 30,  2022.  Tech week will begin Sunday, October 16th and will be mandatory for all cast/crew.

COVID 19 information.  Please note:  We follow both the CDC and NYS Health guidelines regarding COVID 19.  All those auditioning must provide proof of vaccination (first two shots) prior to auditioning and if cast agree to provide proof of a booster shot prior to beginning of rehearsals.   Social distancing and masking will still apply regardless of vaccination status and other policies may be implemented based on updated CDC and NYS health department recommendations.

There are roles for 14 men and 1 women, however we will consider Alternative casting as necessary.  Actors will be asked to read sides from the script.  Also please prepare a short dramatic monologue to present.  Resumes and headshots are appreciated but not necessary.  Please contact Glenn Read glenn.read at me.comwith any questions.

Sent from my iPad