[Capdist-auditions] Casting Search: You are So Not Invited to my Bat Mitzvah (Feature Film), Role of DANTE

Danielle Pretsfelder Demchick danielledemchick at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 07:20:15 EDT 2022

Hi!

I am currently doing a casting search for the role of DANTE (with Melissa
DeLizia Casting) for the Netflix film YOU ARE *SO* NOT INVITED TO MY BAT
MITZVAH for Happy Madison Productions (Adam Sandler's production company.)

We are seeking male teen/tween talent (11-15 years old) that can
authentically play Italian (or, talent from any other country that speaks a
romance language; think Spanish, French, etc...with Italian talent being
the focus.)

Attached is a description of the character. PLEASE know, we are open to
talent with acting experience and without.  Authenticity is of
utmost importance to us on this one.

*If you know anyone who could be right for this, please pass this info
along to them and have them email me at Danielle at dpdcasting.com
<Danielle at dpdcasting.com> with talent's name, contact info, location, and a
recent photo (it does not need to be professional.)*

And don't hesitate to reach out with any questions.

Thank you!

Danielle Pretsfelder Demchick

--Danielle Pretsfelder Demchick, CSA (VP, Advocacy)

DPD Casting <https://www.dpdcasting.com/>

561-723-4801 (cell), EST

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

I stand in solidarity against injustice and in support of humanity.

*NOTE:** Please check in with me first if you want or need to publicly post
anything to social media, as I will need to get permission from Netflix. *