[Capdist-auditions] $200 for 5 hours

Suzanne Diorio saratogas50 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 14:10:59 EDT 2022

Hello!

I am a realtor with a listing in Guilderland that has a great history. Instead of having a typical open house we have decided to have a public open house with media coverage and actors dressed in costume. We are looking for 5 to 6 people who are in their 30s to 60s and at least one person who could be Eleanor Roosevelt and another who could be Burr. We will Supply the costumes and have you arrive one hour early (9-10) to change, walk the house and learn your Position. You will greet guests in different rooms of the house and some will pour drinks and  pass appetizers.