[Capdist-auditions] Fee Required. June Jazz class - Between shows? Get strong and develop style.

maureen at projectconfidante.com maureen at projectconfidante.com
Mon Jun 6 15:05:22 EDT 2022

Please post. Thank you for providing this service.

Jazz Class for adult dancers at Albany Dance and Fitness. Join us in the
studio in June! Open and welcoming atmosphere. Details and sign-up at
www.projectconfidante.com/move <http://www.projectconfidante.com/move>  or
move at projectconfidante.com <mailto:move at projectconfidante.com>

Wednesdays (mixed beginner) 10:30-11:30
and
Saturdays (mixed intermediate) 9:30-10:45

Performers and dance teachers welcome! Come back to your own dancing.

Instructor Maureen Pagano.

PS We post news in our FB group Jazz Class with Maureen and on Instagram
@jazzclasswithmaureen

Maureen Pagano

Owner, Project Strategy Coach
maureen at projectconfidante.com <mailto:maureen at projectconfidante.com>

518.533.8759

 <http://www.projectconfidante.com/>
Personal strategy coaching for your special project,
life transition, or the longing that just won't go away.