[Capdist-auditions] Auditions for Social Justice Shorts - Creative Action Unlimited

Michael Kennedy msmichaelkennedy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 15:13:12 EDT 2022

Auditions will be held on Tuesday and Wednesday June 14 and 15
at 6:30 pm, on Zoom

Creative Action Unlimited announces auditions for a diverse ensemble of
actors to create five 5-minute plays about social justice issues, to be
performed at our first annual fundraising gala, planned for late
September/early October 2022.
We are casting all five plays at these auditions!
Here are our 5 directors, the topic for their short play, and their plans
for rehearsals:
*Jae Gayle*
cis women's interactions with each other (3 Zoom sessions to devise, 3-4 in
person rehearsals)
*Michael A Lake*
poverty
(3 Zoom sessions to devise, 3-4 in person rehearsals)
*Tony Pallone*
climate change
(approximately 4 rehearsals, possibly first rehearsal on Zoom)
*Siobhan Shea*
white people's response to BLM
(3 Zoom sessions to devise, 3-4 in person rehearsals)
*Stephanie Weber Remmert*
postpartum depression and the system
(approximately 4 live rehearsals)
Each play will also have a tech rehearsal the week of performance.

Please note: Proof of COVID immunization is required for Creative Action
Unlimited rehearsals and performances.
Interested in auditioning?
Please request an audition form by email: msmichaelkennedy at gmail.com
Once your completed form is received, Michael will email you the audition
material and Zoom link for auditions.

--

Michael Kennedy, Artistic Director
*(she/her)*