[Capdist-auditions] Carpe Diem Theater Invites you to ROOTS 2022! (Free workshops)

Alexandra van den Heever vandy at carpediemtheater.org
Mon Jun 13 21:46:20 EDT 2022

Dear Friends,

Carpe Diem Theater invites you to ROOTS: Realizations On & Off The Stage! This teaching series takes place at the Round Lake Auditorium (2 Wesley Avenue, Round Lake 12151), is open to the public, engages learners of all ages, and is completely free to attend! Piloted in 2021, ROOTS returns this June with teaching artists from Broadway, Edinburgh Fringe, American Repertory Theater and more.

[cid:f8f2fb98-01d6-4798-9671-0425141e709e]

Each ROOTS session has three dynamic segments: Demonstration, Conversation, and Creation. Through master classes, improv, Q&As, lectures, and performances, each of our teaching artists curate their session to most accurately share their process and primary discipline with the students. This year's sessions are as follows:

JUNE 27 from 6-9 PM | GET TO THE ROOT OF SINGING with CHLOE KOSTMAN
JUNE 28 from 6-9 PM | GET TO THE ROOT OF ACTING with NICK ONG
JUNE 29 from 2-5 PM | GET TO THE ROOT OF SONGWRITING with THE LAZOURS
JULY 12 from 6-8 PM | FINAL ROOTS SESSION with HANNAH CORNEAU

To sign up and learn more about this year's artists, please visit www.carpediemtheater.org/roots<http://www.carpediemtheater.org/roots>. As Carpe Diem Theater looks to expand our free programming and further collaborate in the Capital Region, we do hope you'll be able to attend.

Sincerely,
Vandy

ALEX "VANDY" VAN DEN HEEVER
Executive Director