[Capdist-auditions] Currently Casting Girls 12-16 for Major Record Label 360 Deal (GIRL GROUP)

Danielle Pretsfelder Demchick danielledemchick at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 14:47:15 EDT 2022

Hi!

Hope you're doing great! I am currently casting for a new exciting project
alongside Allie Fogel and wanted to reach out. Let me know if you have any
students/clients interested in submitting! Please spread the word however
you see fit and feel free to pass along my contact information.

Breakdown is attached as well as 2 versions of the flyer (PDF & JPEG.)

*PLEASE NOTE*-this project is highly confidential and the company names
mentioned above are for your internal use only.  This information cannot be
posted on social media or shared broadly in any respect. Please contact
casting with any questions.  THE ONLY THING THAT CAN BE SHARED VIA SOCIAL
MEDIA IS THE FLYER ATTACHED (not the record label info etc below)

*Republic Records* (the record label behind Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande and
Nicki Minaj to name a few) and *JYP Entertainment* the makers of legendary
KPop groups such as TWICE, STRAY KIDS, ITZY,  NMIXX and DAY6 are teaming up
to create the next global girl group sensation.

Breakdown and Flyer (2 versions-PDF and JPEG) attached.

{FEMALE SUPERSTARS} Female, 12-16 years old. Looking for strong singers
and/or rappers, and dancers, with GREAT personality for an Untitled Girl
Group with JYP Entertainment & Republic Records.

*Talent cannot have any musical ties to a record label or publishing
agreement.

Please have anyone interested email over a headshot or current photo and
clips (if available) showcasing their best singing and dancing abilities to
musicsearch at dpdcasting.com. All styles welcomed.

Please note, all talent will be needed for an in person callback in one of
the cities noted in the breakdown, and this project included overseas
travel (compensated.)

Here to answer any questions you may have! Feel free to email me at
Danielle at dpdcasting.com.

Thanks so much!

--Danielle Pretsfelder Demchick, CSA (VP, Advocacy)

DPD Casting <https://www.dpdcasting.com/>

561-723-4801 (cell), EST

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

I stand in solidarity against injustice and in support of humanity.