[Capdist-auditions] Audition for Princess Performer, please post!

Stephanie Ward stephaniereneward at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 13:42:55 EST 2022

Hi there!  I was hoping this casting call could be shared!

Hill City Ice Queen, a children’s entertainment company based in Central
New York, is seeking fun and energetic performers of color with appropriate
melanin to represent fairytale princesses inspired by Mirabel (from
Encanto) and Tiana for birthday parties and public events.

Our mission is to bring authentic, engaging and affordable entertainment to
the kids of central New York. To apply, please send a cover letter
highlighting your qualifications, a resume, and a headshot to
hillcityicequeen at gmail.com with the subject “Princess Audition.”

Requirements: Reliable transportation, Willingness to travel up to 1 hour
from Albany for events, 18+ years of age, Ability to sing. Some DAYTIME
WEEKEND AVAILABILITY is a MUST! You do not have to be available every day
of every weekend. We work around employment and theatre
rehearsal/performance schedules within reason. Performers will be given
adequate notice of upcoming events.

Preferred/Ideal Additional Skills: Experience working with preschool or
elementary age children, training in improvisation or acting, vocal
training or experience performing music. Disney/Fairytale/Cosplay lovers
are a plus, but not required. Preferred Mirabel applicants will speak some
Spanish. Columbian/Latinx ethnicity ideal.
We custom make our costumes for performers and encourage princesses of all
shapes and sizes to apply. Final casting decisions will be made based on
who best represents all aspects of the character. While a majority of
initial training is paid, there is some volunteer/extracurricular training
and charity work that may be unpaid.

Pay runs $60-$100 per performance. Performers must provide their own makeup.