[Capdist-auditions] Young Actors Guild Seeking Summer Staff

Mary D'Amico bestyagever at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 19:29:38 EDT 2022

The Young actors Guild is seeking staff for our Summer 2022 program, taking
place in July/August, dates to be decided. Now in our 33rd year of quality
programming in the Capital District, we are an educational theatre program
teaching performing arts to children ages 6 - 18.  Looking for a Dance
Teacher and other support staff.  Performing Arts experience preferred.
Please send resume and salary requirements to Mary D’Amico at
bestyagever at gmail.com.